After my last post about Providing my life I took a look at what my actual usage patterns on the phone actually are. I realized that it isn’t so Mich a question of whether or not I’m usually.g the smartphone or not, its more a question of the kinds of things I’m actually using it for.
In the past few days I have:
– Finished reading Ken Collect’s novel Deadly Fortune via the Kindle app for Droid, even though I don’t have a Kindle. Then I downloaded Machiavelli’s The Prince and Sun Tzu’s Art of War to have on hand in the office.
– I downloaded Florence + The Machine and have played it until I’ve got the music stuck in my dreams.
– If you count my last post and this one I’ve blogged from the phone (trying to ramp up thumb typing proficiency and seed the Droid auto-replace library with my own language patterns.
– I’ve had sms conversations wih lots of folks.
– took pictures of my workday scenery for later editing and sharing on Flickr.
– counted calories
I suppose given all of that I’ve been getting along well, and I’m already Droidifying nicely. I’m convinced that there’s more I can be doing or getting out of this phone.
One thing I’m planning on doing next is working more on setting up the various user spaces to organize
my apps a bit more logically to me. From there we’ll see about adding photos to the flogging. And learning more about the PhotoShop express app and what it can do.